Prepare for boards now –
Pricing For Multiple Licenses
|Number of Licenses||Price per License|
For larger or organizational purchases, call 513-984-0759.
Unique Product Features
- Phoropters: Realistic, functioning phoropters with smooth controls and integrated action.
- Convenient Access: Anytime access on computers or tablets.
- RE Control: Choose the range of RE you want to practice or choose the RE at random.
- Pupil Size: Pupil size varies with apparent age of case example.
- Dilation and Contraction: Reaction time for dilation and contraction mimics live observations.
- Pupillary Distance: Users adjust PD for each case.
- Blinking: Cases blink at varying time intervals.
- Clarity of Reflex: Clarity of the reflex in the simulator varies smoothly with both sphere and cylinder power.
- Monitor Performance and Control Development: Built-in controllers enable students to track both accuracy and elapsed time for each exam. Students can build a development program by planning a gradual increase in level of difficulty, then tracking the relationship between accuracy and time.
- Contains Complete Process Model: Both versions, plus cylinder and minus cylinder, contain a step-by-step process for a retinoscopy exam for refractive error – fully detailed and fully illustrated.